Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Unfortunate Communication

It was a mistake

I swear.

I didn't mean to create such chaos.

My sleep deprived mind

got the best of me.

I shouldn't have pushed you

to the edge

when you keep telling me,

mentally,

hinting,

you weren't ready.

I was careless.

Yes, I now notice it.

I didn't know

up until now.

Tsk.

What an excuse, right?

Some friend I am.

I truly am sorry

for the damage I've caused,

for breaking your heart

without any purpose,

for not being a friend

who sits down and listen to you sob

hours on end,

and

for all the things I've said

in the past,

including the words

I've spoken five minutes ago.

It was my fault.

I'll take the blame.

I'm sorry.

I won't be offended if

you stop speaking to me

seeing me

or giving me 

a chance to smile with you.

I would've done the same thing

if I was in your shoes.

Some person I've become.

What an excuse, right?

It was a mistake. 

Original post can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment